Join our Team
EnviroScape Interiors employs a very talented and diverse group of people that offers many years of varied experience and interests. Our team is dedicated to customer satisfaction and highest quality interior plant care.
Our Horticultural Technician are much more than just a green thumb enhancing our qualified team. Aspects of this job include:
- Maintaining tropical plants on an assigned route
- Comfortable with a flexible work schedule, able to keep track of own hours
- Good verbal communication and client soft skills are essential
- Must work well with others with an upbeat personality
- Some planning and organizing and on-the-job problem solving required
- Physically fit: plant care involves walking, carrying water, bending, kneeling and lifting
- Being on the move: delivering and maintaining plants to our customers all over Regina and area
- Be willing to learn all aspects of the plant maintenance business
- Must have a reliable vehicle (preferably van or enclosed truck) that can transport a 12 gallon Aquamate portable watering tank and valid driver's license is also required
- Education background in Horticulture and asset, but not a necessity
- Salary to be determined upon experience
- Mileage & expense allowance. Group benefit plan including employee life insurance, extended health, dental & travel health benefits.